The Video Producer supports The Village Church by telling stories through testimony, promotional, teaching, and narrative videos. This individual carries out weekly media duties, assists in photography, manages and develops volunteers, and maintains the studio and equipment.
The Video Producer reports to the Senior Video Producer. This is a full-time position located in Flower Mound, Texas, that we are looking to fill in October 2022.
- Produces various video content from concept to production:
- Talking Head
- Partners with TVC ministries on various video and photography projects
- Distributes created video content on various online platforms
- Assists in videography and photography of churchwide events and ministries
- Maintains video studio and equipment
Qualifications and Requirements
Agree with The Village Church’s Expectations of Membership, Statement of Faith, and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Minimum of 3–4 years of professional workplace experience writing, directing, filming, and editing
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, and Adobe Illustrator
- Animation experience is a plus
- Google Apps (Drive, Docs, and Sheets)
- Proficient in photography
- Problem solver and collaborative
- Good time management skills
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and dependability
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply at the link provided.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.