The Project Coordinator supports The Village Church through the management of key projects from start to finish, ensuring projects remain on time, within budget, and within the agreed-upon scope. This role will manage the Communication Team’s processes and projects in alignment with the Project Manager, as well as the handling of creative assets between cross-functional teams.
The Project Coordinator reports to the Project Manager. This is a full-time position located in Flower Mound, Texas.
- Receive new project requests and gather necessary information for assessment and execution
- Ensure projects remain on time, within budget, and within the agreed-upon scope
- Keep project resources within Communications on task
- Adjust tasks, timelines, and milestones based on progress and relative priority
- Evaluate and mitigate risks and issues
- Provide project visibility to Senior Director, Communications, Creative Director, and Project Manager
- Add job openings to the website, create application form, and build Drive folders for HR and hiring manager processing
- Handle coordination of assets between teams for services and events
- Support the Project Manager by assisting with churchwide projects
Qualifications and Requirements
Agree with The Village Church’s Expectations of Membership, Statement of Faith, and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- BS or BA in relevant field
- Proficient knowledge of project management methodologies
- Proficient experience with various project management software systems
- Working knowledge of management of projects with high-traffic volume
- Working knowledge of resource management and capacity planning
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Flexible and adaptable with a keen ability to problem solve
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply at the link provided.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.