Who We Are
We exist to love God, love people, and make disciples of Jesus Christ.
From Care to Preschool to the pulpit, The Village is a Christ-exalting, grace-filled, heart-focused, Bible-based, disciple-making church.
We are bold, truthful, authentic, and joyful.
As one team at one church with one mission, we unite all our efforts around our 2030 vision, by God’s grace and for His glory.
Custodians support the ministries of The Village Church by cleaning, maintaining, and preparing church facilities.
- Maintain building readiness for use on a day-to-day basis
- Assist Facilities Associate with light building, maintenance, and repairs
- Maintain the cleanliness of the facilities
- Assist Facilities Associate in overseeing work done by outside vendors
- Schedule and oversee volunteers
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Expectations of Membership, Statement of Faith, and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Experience with both power and hand tools
- Experience with basic cleaning methods
- Experience with operating basic custodial equipment
- Experience with light maintenance items (i.e. plumbing, electrical, etc.)
- Experience with email (Google Apps), Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
- The ability to manage volunteers
- Outgoing and enjoys working with others
- The ability to work and interact with a team
- Problem solving
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply at the link provided.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.