The Care Ministry Assistant is responsible for the administrative needs of the Care Department.
- Administrative support and coordination of the Care Department ministry events, including Recovery, The Art of Care, Care Groups, staff and volunteer training, etc.
- Anticipate the tactical and administrative needs of the Care Department to free up ministers for pastoral care and ministry needs
- Create and oversee ways to track data for the Care Department
- Provide administrative support for the Senior Director of Care
- Help support and coordinate multiple care needs between departments as needed for member care
- Receive requests for care from members and attenders
- Assist in the maintenance of Care Department policies
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Agree with The Village Church’s Care Philosophy
- Bachelor's degree prefered
- 2–5 years of experience with administrative work
- 1–3 years of professional experience with pastoral care or counseling context
- High ability to manage multiple projects and create order
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and dependability
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Emotionally steady and resilient
- Ability to learn technology quickly and effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google applications and Trello
- Knowledge of Divvy
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply at the link provided.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.