Leadership Ministry Residents report to the Leadership Pastor for weekly direction and development. This is a part-time position starting August 16, 2022, and ending May 31, 2023.
Leadership Ministry Residents are focused on discovering and developing in their call to ministry. This is accomplished through collaboration, personal character development, ministerial development, and administration.
- Worship and participate with the spiritual family of The Village Church
- Study theology in the Training Program (option for seminary credit)
- Build ministry skills with assigned mentors across TVC departments
- Discover and develop leadership style, practice gifts, engage current issues in community, and learn to communicate the Bible in Practical Ministry and Preaching/Teaching Labs
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- High school diploma required
- Pursuing theological education
- Comprehensive understanding of the gospel
- Competent to minister to the body of Christ
- Basic proficiency in written communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace (Gmail, Drive, and Calendar)