The Preschool Ministry Assistant reports to the Preschool Minister.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Preschool Ministry Assistant provides organizational and logistical support to the Preschool Ministry (birth–K). This is a full-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Manage volunteer scheduling and assimilation
- Ensure the smooth execution of weekend services
- Write and proof various ministry-related communications
- Manage Preschool Ministry finances and expenses for multiple team members
- Manage Preschool Ministry physical space, supplies and inventory
- Stock classrooms for effective weekend programming
- Coordinate agenda for weekly Preschool Ministry meeting
- Manage Preschool Minister’s calendar
- Organize volunteers and delegate responsibilities
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- High school diploma required (bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Previous administrative/organizational experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to delegate, negotiate and work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional time management
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Highly adaptable to new technology systems
- Experience in Google Apps (Drive, Gmail and Calendar)
- Servant attitude