The Associate Elementary Minister reports to the Elementary Minister. This is a full-time position located at the Plano Campus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Associate Elementary Minister supports the vision and direction for the Elementary Ministry by partnering with families to build a gospel-centered foundation for life and by creating a safe environment with ministry leaders.
- Serve, counsel and partner with elementary-aged children and their families
- Edit and approve curriculum and supplemental resources for weekend programming
- Assist with execution of Elementary Ministry during weekend services, including teaching responsibilities, ministerial presence and logistics
- Evaluate health and effectiveness of the ministry and make necessary adjustments
- Interview, train and equip new volunteers
- Provide encouragement, feedback and training for current volunteers
- Assist with managing Elementary Ministry budget and annual calendar
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Bachelor’s degree required
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and dependability
- Ability to communicate effectively and think strategically
- Ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment
- Proficient in Google applications
- Knowledge of leading, teaching and vision casting for elementary-aged children