The Family Associate Minister reports to the Family Ministry Director. This is a part-time position located in Flower Mound, Texas.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
The Family Associate Minister supports the Family Ministry in organizing, planning, and implementing the overall Family Ministry strategy. They are responsible for ministerial care and presence, curriculum development, teaching, leader recruitment, and development and coordination of events related to family discipleship.
- Provide ministerial care and presence for Family Ministry—young adults, men’s, women’s, marriage, and senior adult ministries
- Assist with Family Ministry curriculum development and production
- Teach, preach, and emcee at various Family Ministry venues and environments
- Coordinate and execute Family Ministry events
- Recruit and train Family Ministry leaders and volunteers
- Advocate for female ministry participants and develop female ministry leaders
- Provide ministerial presence at Weekend Services and other TVC events and gatherings
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Expectations of Membership, Statement of Faith, and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s (Seminary) preferred
- Previous professional administrative experience
- Previous paid ministry experience
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and dependability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google applications
- Ability to communicate clearly in verbal and written form
- Ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment
- Ability to multitask
- Self-starter and team-player