The Family Ministry Coordinator reports to the Family Ministry Director. This is a part-time position located in Flower Mound, Texas.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
The Family Ministry Coordinator provides administrative and event planning support for the Family Ministry at TVC.
- Schedule, organize, and plan Family Ministry events and retreats.
- Manage event and retreat set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes.
- Provide administrative presence at Family Ministry events and retreats.
- Monitor the Family Ministry budget and manage expense reimbursement for ministry events and retreats
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors and venues.
- Perform post-event tasks promptly such as meeting with participants to ensure satisfaction, reviewing invoices and bills, approving payments, and documenting issues and resolutions.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Expectations of Membership, Statement of Faith, and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous professional event coordinator experience
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and dependability
- Proficient in Google Apps
- Ability to communicate clearly in verbal and written form
- Ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment
- Ability to multitask
- Self-starter and team player