The Executive Operations Director reports to the Dallas Northway Campus Pastor.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Executive Operations Director supports all ministries of the church by providing appropriate operational resources while mitigating risk, stewarding the physical assets of the church and driving strategic initiatives. This is a full-time position located at the Dallas Northway campus.
- Facilitate current church operational processes and procedures
- Ensure the campus is functioning properly and is wisely stewarding resources
- Function as an available resource to assume day-to-day leadership of key ministry services initiatives
- Determine which services should be kept in-house and which should be outsourced to upon campus rolloff
- Work with third-party organizations using church facilities to ensure proper care is given to church property
- Manage contracts and agreements with third-party organizations
- Cast vision and plan accordingly for the Dallas Northway campus post rolloff to enable the campus to thrive operationally
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to communicate effectively and think strategically
- Proficiency in administrative systems (e.g., Google apps, Concur, Trello)
- Proven ability to develop and manage budgets in excess of $3M
- Knowledge of intellectual property law, risk mitigation and facilities acquisition
- Ability to make decisions, problem solve, manage conflict and work well on a team
- Self-starter, flexible and adaptable
- Excellent time management