The Elementary Curriculum Coordinator reports to the Elementary Minister. This is a temporary (3–4 years) part-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Elementary Curriculum Coordinator is an integral part of the programmatic efforts to serve and lead families of elementary-age kids and the volunteers who work with them, with a specific emphasis on curriculum editing and development.
- Develop, write and implement curriculum for the Elementary Ministry (1st–5th graders)
- Shepherd 1st–5th graders and their families
- Shepherd, equip and encourage Elementary Ministry volunteers
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Undergraduate degree required
- Background in theological studies preferred
- Experience in family ministry or child development
- Experience with educational/curriculum writing
- Proficient in reading, understanding and rightly teaching the Scriptures
- Proficient in contextualizing theological truths for 1st–5th graders
- Advanced writing and editing skills
- High level of creativity, integrity, confidentiality, work ethic and dependability
- Ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Google applications