The Director of Communications reports to the Executive Director of Operations.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Director of Communications is responsible for creative leadership concerning all Northway communication. This position will manage communications projects and strategies, oversee the creation, distribution and promotion of communications projects, and manage and cultivate creative team members. This position will work alongside The Village Church’s Ministry Services team to gain knowledge and perspective as Dallas looks towards roll-off. This is a full-time position located at the Dallas Northway campus.
- Oversee all content and design for Northway Church
- Maintain and cultivate the voice and language of Northway Church
- Provide leadership for pertinent ongoing and situational communications
- Write and edit written content for print, web and video
- Lead and develop major creative projects
- Assist with graphic design
- Manage and oversee communications projects, strategies and production
- Cultivate creativity among team members
- Oversee web presence and social media for Northway Church.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- 3–5 years of experience in a Communications role
- B.A. in Communications, English, Marketing or Design
- Advanced experience with social media trends, strategies and advertising
- Advanced understanding of core theological doctrines
- Proficient knowledge of AP Stylebook
- Management experience in a non-profit environment
- Working knowledge of design software, printing techniques and web design
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and dependability
- Ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Google applications