The Director of Care reports to a lead pastor.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Director of Care will serve as the primary subject matter expert on matters related to care and counseling at The Village Church for all members and staff. This is a full-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
- To establish and lead the care process for The Village Church
- To own and maintain the campus care list
- To equip and empower staff members and ministry leaders in general care practices
- To equip and empower both pastors and ministers in pastoral care practices
- To mobilize staff and volunteers for care through resources and referrals
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- LPC or LMFT required
- MA in Counseling required
- Experience and competence across various capacities of counseling (relational, emotional, traumatic)
- Strong biblical and theological foundation for philosophy and practice of biblical counseling
- Ability to develop, implement and lead a multi-faceted, multi-campus philosophy and practice of care
- Competency to lead, train and equip staff members and lay volunteers in best care practices
- Knowledgeable, compassionate, discerning, caring, encouraging, detail-oriented