The Content Manager reports to the Senior Director of Communications. This is a full-time position located in Flower Mound, Texas. We are looking to fill this position in August 2022.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
The Content Manager supports The Village Church by implementing and maintaining Content Strategy within Communications. This role manages content management solutions as it pertains to our digital channels (website, social, email); owns administrative duties within the Resources store; and collaborates with Project Management, Technology, and ministries to effectively communicate the church’s mission and vision.
- Partner with Senior Director of Communications on social media and email calendar strategy
- Work with the Creative team to develop creative assets for our social, website and email channels
- Develop and execute social posts and emails in a timely manner
- Conduct reviews of TVC website content, partnering with Project Management and Technology to make necessary changes
- Respond to inquiries for the TVC Store in a timely manner, escalating any correspondence when necessary to the Senior Communications Director
- Partner with Project Management on coordinating, publishing, and maintaining products within the TVC Store
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Expectations of Membership, Statement of Faith, and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- BS or BA in Marketing or relevant field
- 2 years minimum of professional experience with social media and/or digital marketing
- Good understanding of social media KPIs and best practices
- Good understanding of social media scheduling platforms, including Facebook Creator Studio
- Proficient in English language, grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Additional qualifications in graphic design a plus