The Communications Project Manager reports to the Senior Director of Communications. This is a full-time position located in Flower Mound, Texas.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
The Project Manager supports The Village Church through the management of key projects from start to finish, ensuring projects remain on time, within budget, and within the agreed-upon scope. This role will manage Communications processes in alignment with the Senior Director of Communications, as well as the handling of creative assets between cross-functional teams.
- Receive new project requests and gather necessary information for assessment and execution
- Ensure projects remain on time, within budget, and within the agreed-upon scope
- Keep project resources within Communications on task
- Formulate and oversee the high-level work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Adjust tasks, timelines, and milestones based on progress and relative priority
- Evaluate and mitigate risks and issues
- Provide project visibility to organizational leadership, stakeholders, and staff, as appropriate
- Manage the Comm Tier System
- Function as the linchpin for all internal coordination of projects
- Add job openings to the website, create application form and Drive folders for HR and hiring manager processing
- Handle coordination of assets between teams for services and events
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- BS or BA in relevant field
- Expert knowledge of project management methodologies
- Proficient experience with various project management software systems
- Proficient in management of projects with high-traffic volume
- Working knowledge of resource management and capacity planning
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Flexible and adaptable with a keen ability to problem solve
- Additional PMP certification a plus