The Camp Associate reports to the Camp Coordinator. This is a full-time position located in Flower Mound, Texas.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children and adults in our ministry programs. We have preventative measures in place to safeguard each child, as well as those who serve them. These preventative measures include awareness training, skillful screening processes, policies and procedures, background checks, and monitoring and oversight to help us maintain compliance and accountability. Furthermore, we understand and follow our reporting obligations in accordance with the state of Texas.
The Camp Associate supports the Village Church by ensuring that retreats and events flourish at Pine Cove. This role will work alongside the Camp Coordinator to aid ministries in planning, coordinating, and executing retreats and events at Pine Cove.
- Manage tasks associated with retreats at Pine Cove
- Maintain communication between ministries for Pine Cove events
- Assist the Camp Coordinator in stewarding the relationship between The Village Church and Pine Cove
- Assist in scheduling, planning, and executing events at Pine Cove
- Provide administrative support to the Lead Pastor's office related to Pine Cove events and retreats
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Expectations of Membership, Statement of Faith, and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and dependability
- Ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment
- Detail oriented and organized
- Able to maintain highly collaborative communication
- Flexible and able to effectively solve problems