The Middle School Intern reports to the Middle School Minister.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Middle School Intern assists the Middle School staff in making disciples of students through developing relationships, teaching them God’s Word and equipping volunteer leaders. This is a part-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Establish and foster healthy, gospel-centered relationships with middle school students and their parents
- Recruit, interview and equip volunteers to carry out ministry
- Write and teach age-appropriate, biblically sound curriculum
- Assist with planning and executing Middle School Ministry events and programs
- Provide care for students, their families and volunteer leaders
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- High school diploma required
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of the gospel
- Desire to pursue or explore vocational student ministry
- Ability to function as an active member of a large team
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient in written and oral communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Gmail, Drive and Calendar)