The Preschool and Elementary Intern reports to the Preschool and Elementary Minister.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Children's Intern assists in areas of teaching, discipleship, administration, volunteer care and special projects while learning how to effectively oversee ministry to children and their parents. This is a part-time position located at the Fort Worth campus.
- Teach gospel-centered curriculum to children up to age 12
- Assist in running weekend programming and events
- Recruit, assimilate and train ministry volunteers
- Develop curriculum and discipleship resources for children and their families
- Perform administrative tasks
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Comprehensive understanding of the gospel
- Desire to care for and shepherd God’s people
- Experience and desire to work with children
- High school diploma required
- Organizational skills
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Basic proficiency in written communication
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Gmail, Drive and Calendar)