Matt Chandler Speaking Request
Thank you for your interest in having Matt Chandler involved in your event. It is an honor that you consider Matt trustworthy in teaching the Word of God. Filling out this form is the first step in inviting Matt to your event. Your answers will help him and the elders determine if this event is a possibility for him to be a part of. We also recommend that you check the existing speaking calendar to see if your request might conflict with another scheduled event.
The elders of The Village Church make decisions for Matt’s schedule based on a rolling year (for example, they make decisions for July 2014 in July 2013). Speaking requests for 2018 are no longer being accepted.
Here are a few other guidelines that he is asked to adhere to:
- To maximize his speaking ministry, The Village generally does not want Matt to travel great distances for smaller group settings.
- Due to his preaching and elder responsibilities at The Village, Matt is generally not able to travel or speak on a weekend.
- In an effort to maximize Kingdom ministry, priority is given to pastoral events. Matt is not speaking at student events, with a few exceptions.
- To protect his ministry, Matt travels with a staff associate or his wife. Travel must be provided for both Matt and his travel associate or wife.
- Asking Matt to speak means you understand his major doctrinal beliefs and how they affect his teaching. Please review our Statement of Faith.
- Matt preaches from the English Standard Version (ESV) of the Bible.