Facilities Manager (Dallas Northway)
This facilities manager reports to the facilities director.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
Facilities managers support the staff and the ministry of the church by managing custodial staff, facilities volunteers and outside vendors, building projects and the day-to-day operation of the facilities. This is a full-time position and is located at the Dallas Northway campus.
- Manage the cleanliness of the campus
- Manage all building systems and schedules (i.e. HVAC, access control, security)
- Oversee campus readiness (i.e. setups, open/close building)
- Oversee all building maintenance
- Assist facilities director with campus budget and projects
- Maintain a safe work/worship space
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Experience with both power and hand tools
- Experience with basic cleaning methods
- Experience with operating basic custodial equipment
- Experience with light maintenance (i.e. plumbing, electrical, etc.)
- Experience with email (Google Apps), Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication
- The ability to manage volunteers
- Outgoing and enjoys working with others on a team
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills