Executive Assistant (Central)
The executive assistant reports to Executive Director Doug Stanley.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your résumé with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The executive assistant provides quality administrative support for the executive director, allowing him to focus attention on higher-level tasks. This role also works with the Project Management Office to support the administrative tasks of churchwide projects, which span several departments and ministries. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, personable and very detail-oriented. This is a full-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Manage the executive director’s calendar, including meetings, appointments and occasional travel
- Coordinate meeting logistics, including meals, locations, reservations, etc.
- Manage internal and external communication by fielding phone calls and emails, as well as interfacing with staff and guests
- Process and administer various contracts and agreements, e.g., for intellectual property, royalties, real estate, etc.
- Assist the Project Management Office on churchwide projects, including gathering project details, scheduling meetings, monitoring project calendars, etc.
- Oversee and manage miscellaneous small projects for the executive director
- Submit monthly expense reports and process invoices
- Create quarterly royalty reports for TVC Music
- Receive and mail packages
- Run occasional errands
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 years of administrative assistant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Organized, with good time management skills
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality
- Able to anticipate needs and proactively provide assistance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google G Suite (Gmail; Google Calendar; Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides and Forms)
- Able to learn and manage church software (Concur, ServiceU, Trello, Slack, Evernote, etc.)