Connections Minister (Flower Mound)
The Connections minister reports to the Connections and Technology director.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The objective of the Connections Ministry is to serve the church body through both individual and corporate interactions. This is accomplished through shepherding, informing and connecting with those who desire to live among the body of The Village Church and facilitating weekend services through volunteer-driven service teams. This is a full-time position open to both men and women, located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Collaborate with staff departments to create clear and intentional pathways for connection to our church
- Help create and foster a culture of hospitality for guests and members
- Recruit, interview, oversee and shepherd Connections volunteers
- Consistently evaluate the overall strengths, weaknesses and opportunities of our assimilation strategies and weekend volunteer teams
- Assimilate those from the crowd to membership/church life
- Facilitate weekend ministry services, including parking, welcome, greeting and Connection Central
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Bachelor's degree
- Highly relational and a warm personality
- Effective communication (written, verbal, etc.)
- Proficient in recruiting, building and managing teams
- Proficient in teaching
- Ability to listen, care for and direct people
- Ability to think administratively