Communications Intern (Central)
The Communications intern reports to the Content Manager of Communications.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form, along with writing samples.
The Communications intern assists with various aspects of Communications, including the writing and editing of content, managing social media, and scheduling and planning projects such as stories and videos. This is a part-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
- Write and edit content for print, web and social media.
- Help oversee social media accounts.
- Plan, schedule and manage projects, including written and video stories.
- Write and edit promotional content for events and ministries.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications or journalism preferred
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience with social media